The ALS Group Culture
What makes The ALS Group unique is the way we conduct ourselves. It’s more than professionalism. It’s a combined set of values that guide our relationships with clients, partners, and one another.
- Our most important assets are our people, ideas, and reputation. If any of these are tarnished, the most difficult to repair is the last. We strive to hire the best people for the job, support and nurture their development, and give them the freedom to be creative in the work they do. Our staff’s innovative ideas are our bread-and-butter as they add value to our clients’ organizations, thus ensuring their satisfaction with our services.
- We work as a team. As they say, two heads are better than one. We pool our collective talents and experiences to deliver innovative solutions for our clients. We support each other and work together to ensure the future health and prosperity of both The ALS Group and our clients’ organizations.
- We respect people. We live by the Golden Rule, and treat one another and our clients with respect and courtesy. We rely on strict adherence to this principle to ensure clients receive the highest level of service, and that our Firm is an enjoyable place to work.
- Our clients’ interests always come first. Serving clients is the reason we exist. Doing this well ensures their success—and ours.
- We deliver on our promises. We do what we say we will do when we say we will do it. No excuses. No empty promises. We hold ourselves personally accountable to deliver on all commitments we undertake.
- We adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, quality, and integrity. We have an unwavering dedication to achieve excellence in all we do, and will not compromise our ethical standards. We are fair and honest, and deliver high-quality results on every matter entrusted to us that add value to our client organizations.
- We are fiercely independent. Maintaining our independence and unbiased point of view is essential; it’s what allows our services to remain uncompromised. We serve as advocates for our clients and will not accept engagements that might present a conflict of interest. We never accept gifts or commissions from insurance companies, agents, underwriters, brokers, or clients.
- We’re responsive to client matters and employ tested best practices and practice-management systems to add efficiencies and minimize costs for our clients without compromising the superior quality of our work.
- We’re committed to the future of our Firm. We look at business development with a strategic eye. We nurture existing client relationships that provide high-quality earnings, ensuring the profitable growth and financial stability of our Firm.
We work in a fast-paced environment and encourage our team members to think creatively to solve problems for our clients. Our open office floor plan allows for easy collaboration among associates and fosters richer communication. Apply Now